Home Assistance and Domestic Support Services
There are occasions when some extra helping hands and home care can aid the recovery or assist elderly members in keeping their independence for longer, or indefinitely. Recognising this, we offer a home assistance service designed to give peace of mind to friends and family and relief from daily chores for those who need it. We have been carrying out this home care assistance service in Pembrokeshire County for over 7+ years and pride ourselves on the strong relationships and work ethic we conduct with our clients daily.
Why choose NetLet Taylormaids
- 7+ years experience in the home help and residential cleaning industry.
- High level infrastructure to manage and maintain standards for all clients.
- Trained, uniformed, insured and experience staff.
- High quality PPE supplied to all home help staff.
- Flexible and reliable scheduling.
- Minimum of 2-hours per visit/appointment.
- Eco-friendly cleaning products.
- Reasonable pricing starting from £15 per hour.
- Non-public service, designed specifically for you.
- Quick turnaround; we can be with you within 24 hours to set up your service.
Our Taylormaid Home Assistance Staff
Our Taylormaid home help housekeepers are highly qualified to assist in domestic help services. They are recruited by Netlet Housekeeping and have been trained, vetted, insured and selected to best suit the individual in their care.
Taylormaid domestic support housekeepers have undergone extensive training for those with underlying illnesses and conditions that require additional support.
To provide additional reassurance and quality of service each of our home assistants specialise in multiple aspects of home help:
- Passive Observation Training
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Basic First Aid
- Handling and Lifting
- Conflict Management
- Alzheimers Training
- Dementia Training
- Hoarding Management
Home Help Services
- CleaningA tailored cleaning schedule is set up per client. We offer deep cleaning, regular maintenance cleans and area specific cleaning. All tailored to your needs.
- PerishablesA crucial part is perishable management. Organising refrigerators and cupboards ensuring all expired perishables are disposed or due to be expired, brought forward to be used.
- RubbishThe new recycling systems can be confusing and taxing. Our staff will glove up and organise, sort and put out the bins ready for collections.
- GardeningMaintaining the exterior of someones home is also a key role. We have a maintenance team on standby to mow, weed and carry out basic gardening tasks.
- PerscriptionsIf you have missed a delivery slot for medication. Our home helpers can collect prescriptions on route to your appointment.
- ShoppingIf you are sheilding or unable to get to the stores, send us your grocery list and we can collect your shopping on the way to your appointment. The staff can unpack and sort when they arrive.
- OutingsUsing our work vehicles, our home assistances can use your allocated time for a drive to the seaside, garden centre or where ever you desire.
- MaintenanceAny minor issues such as expired bulbs, batteries etc can be fixed and replaced by our maintenance team. If the job required a professional, we have a network or reliable trades people to carry out the work and keep you safe in your homes.
- AppointmentsDriving to and from an appointment can be carried out in our work vehicles if requested. - this would require an additional timeslot
- Companionship Our home helpers always have enough time to sit down and have a cup of tea or a conversation during their visits. Its important to us the home helpers build a trust worthy and professional relationship with our clients.
The Medical Jar
All our customers will receive a Medical Jar to keep safe in the house. We recommend this jar is stored in your refrigerator and is always accessible to emergency services.
The fridge has been chosen to store the jar as 95% of households have one and it is generally easy to find. Also, the insulation properties and constructions of a fridge mean that in the event of a fire, the contents of the Fridge usually survive.
Inside the Medical Jar is a basic medical information form. This form will be completed with all your relevant medical information and placed in the fridge. The jar will come with a series of labels, one to be fixed on the front door visible to emergency services and the other on the fridge.
We offer this service free of charge and not only to our customers. To avail of this service please fill out the form, print and we will have the labels sent to your address.